MEDLIFE Archives

November 2013

MEDLIFE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Taylor Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Taylor Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:07:45 -0500
Hi everyone,

First of all, I have a message for those of you going on the brigade:

I need to start arranging our flights to cusco from Lima on Friday and then back again the following Sunday. Please email me back by Tuesday at midnight confirming that you need a ticket to and from cusco. Also, please let me know if you will be arriving in Lima at any time other than 11:30pm on Friday and if you will be leaving Lima at any other time than 11:35pm on Sunday. This will allow me to arrange the flights for you. If you don't email me back then you will have no way to get to cusco and you will be responsible for getting yourself to the brigade. So don't forget to email me!

Secondly, we will be having our last meeting of the semester the Wednesday after thanksgiving break in Phillips 116 at 8pm. We are going to make it fun!

Lastly, happy thanksgiving and enjoy your time with family!

Taylor Hendricks
Miami University | 2014
Kinesiology | Exercise Science
MEDLIFE Miami | President