OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2013

From:
marys1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marys1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 07:26:25 -0500
Where are all the ducks?  Is it still too early?  Late warm weather up
north?  Or are there usually not that many ducks here?  Others in
southern Ohio feeling a lack of ducks?

Thank you,

Marie, Greene County

------------------------------ Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:06:25 -0500
From: John Habig <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Caesar Creek SP I only
had about a half hour to spend at the lake after work so I stopped at
Harveysburg Rd and Furnas boat ramp. No waterfowl seen at either
location. Bonaparte Gulls were seen in good numbers at both locations.
It would probably been better to go to the north pool boat ramp where
the lake would have been more sheltered from the north winds. The north
winds may bring something interesting in overnight. John Habig Carlisle,
Ohio
your options, at: listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS
------------------------------ End of OHIO-BIRDS Digest - 21 Nov 2013 to
22 Nov 2013 (#2013-326)