OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2013

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2013 16:27:23 -0400
The Ohio eBird Hot Spot web site has been updated to use the maps from the
new eBird Hot Spot Explorer.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+Ohio

Visit any county page or hot spot location to see the maps. You can now
click on any hot spot marker on the maps to get more information from eBird
about the hot spot, get driving directions to the location, and even submit
a checklist to your eBird account.

The BirdTrax display of recent and rare bird sightings reported to eBird
has also been updated.

Please let me know if you have any corrections to any page or want to add
tips for birding any of the hot spot locations. I would also welcome
pictures of any location.

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hot Spot reviewer for Ohio