OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2013

From:
Glenn Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:16:05 -0500
  FYI
The Audubon CBC will be Dec 15. for the Greenville Darke County (OHGV) from 12:00 am to 11:59pm   We will meet at McDonalds North on the Corner of Russ Road and Wagner Road at 7 am if you wish to eat, otherwise be there by 8 am.  Lunch will be provided at the DC Nature at 12 noon.  Nature Center is located on St Rt 502 about a 1\2 mile west of Greenville.  After lunch and fellowship, we will discuss areas not done, what we have found and who can continue on with the count into the afternoon.  Those who are continuing to the count into the afternoon, can turn in their materials in at the Nature Center Monday and I will pick them up there.  The count is sponsored by the Darke Countians for Wildlife Conservation (DCWC) and the Darke County Birders.  Count week is the 12th, 13th 14th (15th count day) 16th, 17th 18th.  Owlers can begin to count from
For further information contact
Bob Welch, Complier
937-968-3514 (Hm)
937-423-1596 Cell