OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2013

From:
"Prinster, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Prinster, Mark
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:08:51 -0500
To the chagrin of hunters waiting for first-light flights, many waterfowl
species are known to move from roost to feeding areas at night during
clear, bright, moon-lit nights.  A snow cover would add to that amount of
available light.   It is not surprising the swans arrived so early in the
morning.  There will be a full moon this weekend.  If the sky is clear be
prepared to lose more sleep :)

Mark

--
Mark Prinster,