OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2013

From:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:27:31 -0500
Hi Folks,

The owl was not found this morning at 5722 Millersburg Rd., Gambier.

The gentleman who owns the house said it has been hanging around the area and was perched on the fence behind his house as recently as yesterday morning.  Unfortunately his horses were out this morning so no owl was present.

If we're still expected to get the next round of rain and snow they've been predicting for the weekend I don't know if the bird will remain in the area or not.

Thanks,

Casey