OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2013

From:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:31:48 -0800
Hi all,

The Snowy Owl was still present in the same area as of 4:30pm this evening. Take the next street north of Edgewater Dr. called Jersey St. and pull into the large state park parking lot. From here look south across the water and scan the docs (west of the bridge). The Snowy was sitting on boat doc in front of the house with the large yellow kids slide (hard to miss!). A scope is highly recommended.

Ethan Kistler
Newton Falls, Ohio