OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2013

From:
David Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 08:53:29 -0800

This is not an isolated incident. Swans are also being killed in KY.

http://birding.aba.org/message.php?mesid=585630&MLID=KY&MLNM=Kentucky

David A. Brinkman, M.Ed.
Cincinnati, OH (sw. Hamilton county)
Please view my new blog at brinkmanbirds.blogspot.com

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:13 AM, Harley Quinn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I went ahead and reported it to ODW and it is under case # 8858.  Let me know or call them at the poaching line if anyone goes to collect the swans or take them to Anjelica.  I am hoping they are still there so that they can investigate who did this and what happened.

Sincerely,
Sarah Reynolds