OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2013

From:
"McCormac, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McCormac, Jim
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:56:51 +0000
Hi all,

This report came in about one-half hour ago via Scott Albaugh: "Columbus birders; I just got a report of a Snowy Owl sitting on a water tower near Huntley Road off 161. I think this is in the Worthington area."

It'd be great if someone can get to the area of the junction of 161 and Huntley Road and check this out this afternoon. If I can get out of a few things, I'll try and run by there.

Jim

Jim McCormac
Ohio Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Rd., G-2