OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2013

From:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:20:14 -0800
Hi all,

Upon reviewing all of the photos of the Snowy Owl(s) that have been reported and photographed at three separate locations at Mosquito Lake, it appears all three are different individuals. The original bird reported on Nov 22th at the north end of the lake within the wildlife area is very similar but subtlety different than the bird found today, Dec 8th at the south end of the lake at the state park marina. The third bird which was found on Nov 24th on the causeway was a very dark individual.

Ethan Kistler
Newton Falls, Ohio