OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2013

Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 17:25:42 -0500
This is all very confusing, which makes it that much more fun. But I am gathering that the main contention is related to the checklist rule that does open the door to the argument that 3 generations may not be enough to establish a viable population. That would be the only hinge able argument, but alas it is a viable argument, although I still disagree. I will do some more research , which is dangerous.
Dino C
Sent from my iPhone