OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2014

From:
Pat Williamsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I second Paul Gardner's suggestion to try and use google maps (
> http://www.google.com/maps), which works well more often than not, but I
> also wanted to add some useful links for eBird Hotspots:
>
> Ohio Hotspots Wiki: http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/

Here's a tip for finding a location in the Ohio eBird Hot Spot web site.
The wiki has an excellent search function at the top of the left menu bar
column on every page. If you are not sure what county the hot spot [...]47_15Jan201420:54:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2014 12:21:01 -0500
Thoughtful comments, Bill -- than ks for the heads-up on when we can expect to get hold of Joel's book. In the meantime, for those who can't wait, pick up a copy of Allan Eckart's "The Silent Sky."

Pat Williamsen
Westerville