OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2014

From:
Pat Williamsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:52:38 -0500
Columbus/Frankin County:  We went over to Huntley and Phillipi Road locations on New Years Day -- no snowy owl, but lots of small songbirds on Huntley Road behind old water tower.  I'd say those reports were about a snowy passing through.  Maybe the one that is keeping folks busy over at Washington Courthouse?

Pat Williamsen
Westerville