OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2014

Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 06:06:49 -0500
Hello!

I was not aware (chalk it up to inexperience here) that I cannot include attachments to photos in these emails, so here is a link to my photobucket image of the possible Nelson’s Gull that Kent Miller located at the Gravel pit near Waynesburg.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Let me know if either of these links is not working for you…

Happy birding!

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag19/joncefus/2014020495144736_zpsee7ae691.jpg

http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/joncefus/media/2014020495144736_zpsee7ae691.jpg.html

Jon Cefus
Cuyahoga Falls

“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”
-Douglas Adams