OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2014

From:
Cynthia Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:59:52 -0500
Thanks to the man who stopped his car and pointed out a long-eared owl he
just happened to see, as I think I would have missed it.  BTW, we were
driving in opposite directions and stayed in the cars.  Also saw wild turkey
along route 87 fields, 1-common raven, bald eagle flying overhead,
red-shouldered hawk, birds of the open water redheads, canvasback, both
scaup, red-breasted and common mergansers, mallard, common goldeneye,
buffleheads, swans-possible trumpeters, gadwall and lots of Canada geese