OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2014

From:
Nancy Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:52:15 -0400
Sunday, 3/24/2014

The Louisiana Waterthrush reported below by Steve Jones yesterday was
still in the vernal pool at Glacier Ridge Metro Park (Union County) as
of mid morning today.   See his description for location.  While one has
to be patient as it moves around clumps of vegetation when it is out in
the open the views are terrific. There are also at least two Eastern
phoebes in the same area and numerous Eastern meadowlarks, kildeer, and
tree swallows in the fields.

Nancy Rudd and Bob Gold