OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2014

From:
Joe Bens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:18:20 -0400
Hi Ken,

Here is few hawk watch spots.

Smith's Point TX - fall migration.  Near Corpus Christi
http://www.gcbo.org/default.aspx/MenuItemID/167/MenuGroup/Home.htm

Whitefish Point MI - spring migration.  Starts March 15 (today).  I saw no
posts yet.  Near Sault St. Marie.
http://www.wpbo.org/

Dinosaur Ridge CO - Spring migration.  Denver   They post daily to the CO
listserv.
http://birding.aba.org/maillist/CO01

Hawk Migration Association - Complete list of sites and more.
http://www.hmana.org/

The Green Tower.  Spring migration.  Indiana lakefront migration watch.
They post to IN listserv regularly.
http://www.indianaaudubon.org/Birds/DetailedBirdingLocations/IndianaDunesStatePark/tabid/182/Default.aspx

Thanks,