OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2014

From:
Chris Swan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Swan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 14:43:23 -0500
Finally made the trip down to Mosquito Lake and was glad I did! Many species added to the year list and a lifer with the red-necked grebe which was still there and came up close for pretty good views. Also 7 long-tailed ducks still there with great views! Not a good picture day for me most of the interesting birds were on the south side and backlit by the sun. Most of the numbers on the eBird checklist are estimates. Not enough time to sit and count all those birds!!!http://www.flickr.com/photos/100129144@N03/ http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S17318554