From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:42:13 -0400
I was going to say, you guys have missed all the interest that is being had
on the Facebook page...We have had lots of discussion about the picture I
took of a Norwegian Horned Grebe over at Killdeer Plains.:

http://www.sjlarue.com/p812826934/h2971C5CC#h2971c5cc

Here is the FB link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BirdingOhio/permalink/602502096506958/