From:
Sheryl Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:04:46 -0400
Yesterday, in Matt Valencic's report he wrote, "The Boardwalk is receiving
a lot of repairs to railings and the decking.  Kudo's to whomever is doing
the work."

The work has been totally funded by the Friends of Magee  Marsh.  FOMM
provided the first $25,000 for the work that has been  completed.  They are now
working to raise $300,000 to complete the  remainder of the boardwalk.

I am sure FOMM appreciates our kudo's,  but what they really need is our
help to reach this goal!  Donations are  tax deductible and can be made via
PayPal on the Friends' website  www.friendsofmageemarsh.org or on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/friendsofmageemarsh.   In addition, donation  envelopes
are available at Magee's Sportsmen’s Migratory Bird Center and  donation boxes
are located at both entrances to the boardwalk.

This is your opportunity to give back to Magee Marsh.  Please do  what you
can to help FOMM reach their goal so that this world class birding site
remains accessible for years to come.

Sheryl Young
Sandusky