From:
Doreene Linzell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreene Linzell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:52:43 -0400
We just watched 8 Fish Crows for at least an hour. We only heard a few
vocalizations, a single nasal call, not the double nasal call. We first
spotted them as we were walking in Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve.
They were on picnic tables just outside the fence at the Gordon Boat Ramp.
We exited the preserve and drove to the boat ramp. We watched two of them
fly from one very tall light post to another. We saw two feeding each
other. One of the birds has a few white feathers in the rump area. I texted
Jen Brumfield and she was able to stop by and she saw four Fish Crows.

Doreene Linzell
Dan Sanders