From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 22:58:53 -0400
Two addendum to the list that I posted today:

First, thanks To Doug Overacker, I realize that I put the wrong thing on my
list of birds...IT was 4 Yellow-throated warblers, not 4 Common common
Yellowthroats...I think my thumb hit the wrong tic mark.

Second, after reviewing the film, the two Cooper's hawks were Broad-winged
Hawks. Two lifers today. :-D

So yay!

Happy Birding and God Bless

Steve J