From:
Laura Gooch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Gooch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:36:16 -0700
Nice Metroparks/Audubon walk this morning at Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve. Highlights were a Red-necked Grebe in Gordon Park Marina, a large number of American Tree Sparrows still lingering, a Vesper Sparrow (only seen by one of the group, although it was seen by others not on the walk), and a wide variety of other sparrows. Most exciting was probably an apparent fly over Yellow-headed Blackbird that several people saw well enough to feel confident in the ID. That bird is not on the linked ebird checklist, since I did not see it. One of the other participants will add it to the list with his observations.

Laura Gooch
Cleveland Heights