From:
Nancy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:40:28 -0700
I was at Villa Angela/Wildwood Parks on the east side of Cleveland Saturday for two hours late morning and returned late in the afternoon.  It was cold and windy and migrant numbers were lower than previous weekend.  Except for a few Hermit Thrush, Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, Brown Thrashers, Eastern Towhees, Pied-billed Grebe, two Blue-winged Teal along the creek, few Bufflehead, 2 Black-crowned Night-Herons (south of the bathhouse) more Ruby-crowned Kinglets, several Field Sparrows, one Savannah Sparrow in marina parking lot grass strip, more White-throated Sparrows, 3 Swamp Sparrows etc etc etc. couple Yellow-rumped Warblers only new bird (or warbler for me) was the Northern Waterthrush in the wet area in the woods just south of the lake in Villa Angela in the usual place it returns every year.

Nancy Anderson
Richmond Hts, OH
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nancy_a/