From:
sandra griffiths <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sandra griffiths <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:47:15 -0400
Hello all. Heres the evening report on this heart throb bird: Astute Brad
refound it by 600 and it was last seen @750 heading toward the
clubhouse-north east. We could not refind it and it was getting dark.

It stayed in the southwest part of the golfcourse prior to that and its
behavior very predictable.  It flutters about the ground and flys only to
bare trees. I showed Donna Kayne Owen its favorite spots and she will be
there first thing. Look for a golf ball white head poking out of a valley
area too as it would dip into those.

We gained permission to be on the dirt trail adjacent to Sheldon Marsh, he
was very gracious, said that was a practice area and it wasnt busy,  but
watch for stray balls of course! I dont see why you cant ask again.

This bird is flat out spectacular and you cant miss it fluttering around
out there! I sure hope its refound good luck everyone!
Bird blessings
Sandra