From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 15:55:57 -0400
FINALLY Lawrence Woods is waking up..and with a vengeance.  Vireos,
Warblers, Scarlet Tanagers, and Bobolinks are finally here.   Still missing
are Prothonotary, Hooded, Blue-winged Warblers, and any of those that I
might as well not mention due to the absence of available parking space
when I go next time...:-D

These are definitely new migrants.  When I went earlier in the week,  it
was COMPLETELY quiet.  Today, it was like an Orchestra warming up for a
symphony...my ears need a break!. :-D

Heading up towards Magee tomorrow to hang out with everyone on Saturday.
If anyone gets an Orange-crowned or Pine Warbler up there today or
tomorrow, please let me know...those are my two goal birds for the
trip...Orange-crowned especially.

My list is below...I love eBird. :-D

Happy Birding, and God Bless,

Steve J.
www.sjlarue.com

Lawrence Woods State Nature Preserve, Hardin, US-OH
May 8, 2014 9:11 AM - 1:16 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
Comments:     Submitted from  BirdLog NA for Android v1.9.3
51 species

Canada Goose  4
Wood Duck  2
Ring-necked Pheasant  1