From:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 20:07:06 -0400
It's probably due to issues with Dan's Yahoo  email - both Yahoo and AOL
changed their email security protocols and it basically screwed up every
list serve on the planet. I have to check my spam folder every day to get
all the list serve messages from anyone posting with a Yahoo or AOL
address. If anyone was looking for a reason to switch from Yahoo or AOL,
well, here you go!

Learn more about it here:
http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-aol-yahoo-email-changes-20140423-story.html

Andy Sewell