From:
"Hikida, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hikida, Robert
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 14:30:36 -0400
Thanks for reporting the exciting sighting, and the detailed instructions for finding the Golden-winged Warbler.  One minor correction to the instructions - the entrance to the trail is on the RIGHT side of the road.  The GWWA was singing away when I saw it on a short tree in the late morning, and I got a great look at it before it flew off to the snags further down the trail, and I lost track of it.  Beautiful bird!   Prairie warblers were plentiful, and seemed to be flying near to say hello.

Thanks again for reporting this.

Bob Hikida