From:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 15:31:19 -0400
Here's a so-so recording I got of the Connecticut Warbler at Blendon this
morning around 10am.  It (and the rest of the birds in the area) were a bit
more cooperative shortly after I made this recording, however I was out of
storage space and had to settle for standing and just listening to the bird
(the last of the eastern warblers for me!)

https://soundcloud.com/paul-j-hurtado/connecticut-warbler-27-may-2014

It sounds like it hasn't been observed this afternoon, so hopefully it
sings a bit more today and/or stays around tonight to fuel up for one more
day before flying north.

Good birding,
-Paul Hurtado

--
Paul J. Hurtado
Postdoctoral Fellow, The Ohio State University

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Webpage: http://people.mbi.ohio-state.edu/hurtado.10