From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 19:41:44 +0000
I apologize for not including my name and location in my previous post.

For a slightly different perspective on migration, Saturday was the last of at least 15 days that what I assume was the same individual Swainson's thrush was within earshot of my backyard. Then, Sunday and Monday, I heard a pewee but no thrush.

This morning, we got 0.3 inches of rain in a very early thunderstorm. When I went out to check the gauge, a bobwhite, of all things, was calling in my neighborhood!

Peace,

Gregory Bennett

Akron OH

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

~ Genesis 1:28