From:
Robert Stalnaker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Stalnaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 12:54:47 -0700
Deb and Gregory,

Toss me?  I think you mean toss Cornell, t

Deb and Gregory,

Toss me?  I think you mean toss Cornell, the USGS and the many fine organizations and scientists and volunteers that contributed to the report.  "Suburban sprawl and other causes of habitat loss are the biggest threats to birds."  That quote in the report (and others like it) seems to anger you.  All I did was put that quote into more simple language and note the lack of attention to stem that trend.

If you have a problem with what is in the report, you can take your concern to those who put the report together; those people are listed on page 34.

Laura had a question about the grosbeak's population and Haans and I answered the best we could.

Bob Stalnaker
Longwood, FL

This is unacceptable. I hope the moderators find it within their purview to toss this troll.