From:
Jim Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 09:31:35 -0400
In the past I have been able to browse the postings to the Birding Ohio
Facebook page without being a member. It appears that a recent change with
the Facebook account no longer permits this. Being new to birding I have
found the Facebook posts very beneficial in identification but with the
quantity of posts wasn't sure i wanted all of that flowing into my Facebook
account. With the biggest week in birding coming up I would hate to miss
some of the great images being posted. Also I was thinking that with the
biggest week in birding coming up the site administrator may be a bit busy.
Can someone direct me to who I can contact about getting approved?  I
requested to join a couple days ago but have not been acknowledged.I am
wondering if my request got stuck in a spam filter?

Thanks,
Jim Martin