From:
Kathy Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 20:12:05 -0400
Went to see the eagles today and we were able to see one of the parents on the side of the nest. It was feeding an eaglet which was too far down in the nest to see. Also saw at least 6 Great Blue Herons in the rookery and and feeding going on there as well. There was nothing happening on the lake so we went into the park staying close to the river. On the river we saw a female Hooded Merganser with two babies (?The proper terminology)! And the warblers etc below:
Blue Gray gnat catchers galore
Palm-2
Yellow Rumps-many
Nashville -2