From:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 08:45:21 -0400
Hi all,

We thought we had been very lucky the last couple of years to have a male
Red-breasted Grosbeak come to our feeders for a few days in the spring. But
this morning there were three males and two females, squabbling and eating
seeds! Despite the continuing dreary cold weather, spring is definitely
here!

Also of note‹the last two winters we¹ve seen or heard nary a White-throated
Sparrow around here, and at least some other people have reproted the
same‹but the last couple of weeks they¹ve been singing every day, and today
for the first time in two yars we saw one at the feeders‹and a Chipping
Sparrow...

Best wishes,

Steve Cagan
Cleveland Heights