OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 15:19:15 -0400
Had some business in Columbus, so I decided to knok another off the
photography life list. πŸ˜„. So I went over to Battelle Darby Metro Park and
get an adult Blue Grosbeak.  It took a little longer than I expected, so my
business will have to wait for a later day I guess. πŸ˜ƒ.  The Grosbeak I got
was at Kuhlwein Rd.  Best directions I got from yesterday for you those
looking for it.:

If you drive south from US 40 on Darby Creek Drive to Kuhlwein Road,
there’s a parking lot right at the northeast corner of the intersection
(entrance from Kuhlwein).  From there, cross Kuhlwein Road and walk south
along the gravel trail, and look for the grosbeak pair in the trees between
the trail and Darby Creek Drive within the first couple hundred yards.

I posted pics on Birding Ohio and will post on eBird later.

I also heard one at the Nature center, thanks to Tim Taylor from the nature
center. πŸ˜ƒ

Time to go to work...too bad , such a good day. πŸ˜„

Happy Birding and God bless!

Steve J.

Observer: Steven Jones
2014-06-06 14:57
Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park--Darby Creek Greenway Trail
Protocol: Traveling
2 Miles
120 Minutes
Observers: 1