OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:13:10 -0700
Castalia Pond is also written up on The Ohio Ornithological Society's  website. The direct link is

http://www.ohiobirds.org/site/library/sites/showsite.php?Site_ID=32

In case it doesn't work, you can find it from the society's homepage by using the "Where to Watch Birds..." link on the right.

The description of the pond has a seasonal guide. The description refers to the pond as a "blue hole", but this is not the blue hole of the fish hatchery. They are different places.

Paul Gardner
Columbus, OH