OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2014 11:23:00 -0400
A few minutes ago, at 11:15AM, Sunday morning, 2 Snowy Egrets, with easily seen reddish faces, were in the last pool on the left, along The Magee Marsh Causeway, which is the west side just before the road turns at The East Beach Parking Area. On the old Crane Creek Beach were a single Ruddy Turnstone in breeding plumage, 2 Killdeer, and a Spotted Sandpiper. I did not check out The Boardwalk.

Bob Lane / Mahoning County