OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
richard banish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard banish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:07:21 -0400
In my talk with Young Mr. and Miss Troyer this morning while
we were locating the bird - he informed me that his father was
going to hold off until the bird leaves. He said that his Dad doesn't
expect the bird to stay around for a whole lot longer. He said that
they would wait until the bird is missing for 2 days before proceeding.
Remember, that this was out of the mouth of a preteen (who truly
seems quite with it for his age).

buster