OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:43:14 -0400
Today, June 14, the Darke County Birders held their annual breeding bird
survey at the farm of one of our members south of New Madison.   For more
than 10 years, we have done a survey here except for 2 of those years.  In
the past, we have had several warblers including chats, Kentucky, and Blue
Wings.   None of those were evident this morning.
From 6:45 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.

Hartnagles Farm, Darke, US-OH
Jun 14, 2014 6:45 AM - 10:30 AM
Protocol: Traveling