OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
Wes Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wes Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:45:27 -0400
Cynthia,

They either cut the entire patch or let the patch alone. Eventually the bird is going to migrate as they don't breed here. They might as well let as many people either see or here this very secretive bird so they don't have to disrupt the others on there breeding grounds. These farmers are special in that they are willing to share there rarities with the locals. This family is hosting people from around the state and out of the state to see this bird, just like their friends in the past have done for other rarities. If you don't believe in the sharing of birds you shouldn't be a part of this list serve.

Wes Hatch

Sent from my iPhone