OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2014

Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:42:35 -0700
I went to  Conneaut this morning and did not get here til 11am.  Dan Sanders was here with three other fellows and they pointed out five Willets with two Marbled Godwits at the east end of the spit that flew in sometime earlier (9am or so).  Cars are driving by very close to the water and birds to get to that other side and other than flying out they are still here.  A car parked within 45 feet and that has not bothered them yet.  That is all I know.

Nancy Anderson
Richmond Hts

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android