OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2014

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:58:16 -0400
Well the Laughing Gull wasn't there.  But as Troy mentioned, there was a
most cooperative Black Tern sitting on the jetty.  I was able to sit and
wait on the rocks and get some good pictures when it flew in a bout 20-30
feet in front of me.  I will post them later when I get home.  Will try
again Tuesday morning for the gull, but if anyone tries Monday morning, let
me know if they see it.  Thanks.

Happy Birding and God Bless!
Steve J.