OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2014

From:
Nelson Mostow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Mostow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:30:28 -0400
Thanks to Inga for the post.  I went there yesterday and walked through the
brush to the new wetland area.  I found the semipalmated plover and the
Solitary Sandpiper.  (lots of killdeer, great blue heron and wood ducks also
there)

A tick found me.  I found him crawling on my arm later that day, so if you
do go walking through the brush to the wetland, be sure to check carefully
when you get home.

Nelson Mostow