OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2014

From:
Doreene Linzell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreene Linzell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:03:03 -0400
OK. Now that I am not so excited, let me tell you about this kite. It was
on New Vienna Rd. just east of Connell in Highland County about 15 miles
north of Hillsboro. The address of the house is 7521 New Vienna Rd. The
bird was flying/feeding over both sides of the road. There are expansive
fields of soybeans on both sides of the road. We saw it about 11:30 and
watched it for a good five minutes. We lost it for a bit, but it is back
now.

Doreene Linzell
Dan Sanders