OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2014

From:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 16:23:42 -0400
Dozens of photos of the Highland county Swallow-tailed Kite have been
uploaded by various observers to the "Ohio Birds" facebook group, and many
of these show great feather details (note that viewing them does require a
facebook account).

Photos of the bird can also be found via the "Central Ohio Birders"
facebook group (these do NOT require a facebook account for viewing):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CentralOhioBirders/search/?query=Kite

Photos can also be found elsewhere on the web at photo hosting sites by
searching for various combinations of keywords like Swallow-tailed Kite,
Ohio, New Vienna, Highland, STKI.

For example, here are some on Flickr.com:
https://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Swallow-tailed%20Kite%20ohio

Good birding,
Paul Hurtado
Columbus, OH

--
Paul J. Hurtado
Postdoctoral Fellow, The Ohio State University

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Webpage: http://people.mbi.ohio-state.edu/hurtado.10