OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2014

From:
Beverly Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beverly Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:52:12 -0700
Sure John.The old Cedar Point causeway off Rt 6 heading East holds white Pelicans this time of year. A few miles beyond that is Sheldon's Marsh Many water birds gather That's Huron Oh.  In town is Pipe Creek off the new Cedar Point causeway Look for McDonalds. Good for terns now. Happy sightings
Sam Walker
Cleveland