OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2014

From:
robert batterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert batterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2014 11:16:24 -0700
Great to hear it is still there. As far as the future of that site I found that it looks like it will become Ottawa creek preserve under control of Delaware County preservation parks in 2016. See attached map : http://www.preservationparks.com/wp-content/uploads/PDFs/misc/county%20map%202013.pdf#zoom=90

Good birding
Rob Batterson