OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2014

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:53:21 -0400
Yipee!
After seeing Troy this morning  and getting a couple diagnostic shots of
the Sabine's Gull, I stuck around trying to get some better pictures.  The
gull stuck around till about 8:30 and then headed out to open water...I
guess the furry little ankle biters were too much for it.
I did got a few decent pictures and we'll put links to them when I get home
after eating a fresh donut.

Early goose season is over so the beach is open. My advice would be to get
here close to dawn as possible to escape the dog walkers. Or come in the
evening.

Good birding and God Bless,

Steve J.