OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2014

From:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:18:54 -0400
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder (and a request!) about Neil Hayward speaking tonight in
Columbus about his record breaking ABA Big Year last year. Plus, we'll kick
things off with a short program by Ohio's very own Dan Sanders (715 species
in 2005) and Jay Lehman (733 species in 2013) about their Big Year efforts.

Details are at
http://www.columbusaudubon.org/index.php/14-announcements/announcements/1308-upcoming-program-tuesday-september-23

I'll be moderating some Q&A sessions, and whether or not you can join us, *I'd
love to ask them some questions from all of you!*

Feel free to email our questions to me at this address, or for those of you
in the Birding Ohio facebook group, comment on this post
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/BirdingOhio/permalink/693779540712546/>.

Good birding,
-Paul Hurtado

--
Paul J. Hurtado
Postdoctoral Fellow, The Ohio State University

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Webpage: http://people.mbi.ohio-state.edu/hurtado.10