OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2014

From:
Manon Van Schoyck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Manon Van Schoyck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2014 19:27:05 -0400
Thank you, Kathi Hutton! I was just sitting here seething after I read Bill
Whan's post!

Regardless of what any of us feels SHOULD be done with the property - it is
private property and the fact that they have allowed us access to this bird
should have the  birding community feeling very thankful. Showing our
gratitude by being argumentative and calling someone a "Nazi", and going as
far as advising birders to trespass is totally irresponsible and showing the
negative side of birding!

Get up there and see that bird quickly folks before they decide to kick us
all out and rightfully so!

Manon VanSchoyck
                                                                        ONE
PISSED OFF BIRDER!